Profile picture for 1184BailingRoad

How do I remove my home information from this site? It seems like an invasion of privacy.

This site seems like an invasion of privacy.  Anyone who is curious can find out how much I paid for my home.  I would like all information for my address removed.
  • December 05 2009 - US
  • 0

Unfortunately, that information is not private in 99% of the country. The tax records are public information and even without the internet, a real estate agent or zillow, the average person could take a trip to the county and find out: when you bought your home, the amount you paid for it and even the bank who provided your loan.

Zillow just leeches the information from the public records and post them in a manner that is a little easier to search and read. So you cant remove such info based on the idea that it is an invasion of privacy