How do I remove my house for sale?

Apparently I accidentally listed my house for sale on your website. I'd like it removed. Thanks, Jim Gill, 1336 Island Town Drive, Memphis, TN, 38103. Please email me at jimgill28@gmail.com
  • July 29 2011 - Downtown
  • 0

Profile picture for joespake
The MLS shows you had the property listed last year.  Contact the agent you used, and see if she can straighten it out. Also follow wetdawgs' advice.  Could just be a snafu in the original syndication. I am local if you have other questions.

Your property "for sale" listing appears to be coming from a data feed from a "Susan Flynn".  Here is the link.   Contact her and ask her to remove the feed.   Once the feed is removed, it should drop from "for sale" within 72 h (usually must faster)

As it is in a feed, you may wish to google your address to see how many other sites have it listed for sale.