How do I remove my house from Zillow as a for-sale property?

I found and recently brought the house I live in now on Zillow.   The house, however, is still listed as a for-sale property by the previous owner.  How do I  remove my house from Zillow as a for-sale property?
  • March 09 2013 - Fargo
  • 0

It sounds like the listing agent (or owner if FSBO) has forgotten to delete their listing.   You can do two things:

1.  Contact the agent and ask them to delete the listing and listing feed (if there is one).

2.  Click on "report problem with listing" and describe the issue.