How do I remove my listing from zillow?

Everytime I contact zillow about the zestimate being incorrect, they lower my zestimate.  I asked how the tax history is used as my listing says "Historical tax data is not available for this home", and did not receive a response.  I asked how last time the property was sold works in the zestimate as my husband bought the house in 1984, and did not receive a response.  I have promoted zillow to potential buyers (many in my area never heard of zillow), only to chase buyers away.  Unfortunately, I feel I cannot use zillow if I want to sell my house.  
  • May 23 2012 - Grand
  • 0

Not sure what you are asking here, but if you want to really sell your home, dont rely on Zillow, hire a local Realtor, and list it in the MLS.

Zillow is free - and you get what you pay for when it comes to selling your home.