Profile picture for pdxpizzaboy

How do I remove my sold house from Zillow's system that continues to attach the house to me.

I sold my house in 2009.  Zillow has sent me value information on that house continuously from before the sale (helpful) to now (annoying).  What can I do to stop these emails?
  • May 31 2011 - Southwest Hills
  • 1

Best Answer

Hello. You can log in and go to the "My Zillow" tab at the top of page and see if it is listed as one of your favorites. If it is you just uncheck the box for property updates and the emails will stop.

If not, go to the home page and unclaim your house using the yellow "edit" pencil under the main house photo to "release ownership claim". That should make the emails stop and allow the new owner to claim the hosue if they want. Hope it helps and a belated congratulations on your sale.

Thank for the best answer! I appreciate it.

Profile picture for pdxpizzaboy
Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Steve