Profile picture for vicky2033

How do I remove pictures and description from my property?

Someone copied pictures of my home when I had up for rent on another website and created an ad on Zillow renting it for half the price.  They are asking people to wire money to Nigeria.  They had an ad Zillow but zillow remove the ad but I do not want these pictures online.  They keep moving from site to site from Craigslist to other sites.  As I find them I report it and they take it down.  But I do not want the pictures available online.  THis is becoming a nightmare!  Luckly I was able to deter some people who show up at my door that it's a scam but I am concerned about others. The address of the property is 2033 NW 191 Ave Pembroke Pines FL Help!!!

July 09 2011 - US

Profile picture for Faye
  • Faye
  • Contributions:4440
Hi vicky2033 -

The photos has been removed.

Profile picture for vicky2033

It's going on two weeks since I requested the pictures to be removed and it's still on the site.  I feel like my privacy has been voilated.  Does anyone have any suggestions since it's impossible to contact Zillow?

Profile picture for vicky2033
ok, thanks.  I hope your right but you seem to know what your talking about and I think it's so nice the way you try to help people.  I thought you worked for Zillow.

While I flagged your issue a few days ago, please be aware as today is Monday that the flag occurred just when the weekend was starting.   Perhaps I should have said "a few business days" for them to help you resolve it.

Profile picture for vicky2033
I have been trying to get these pictures removed and feel like my privacy has been violated.  It's impossible to get through to Zillow.  I never authorized these pictures I have flagged the property about ten times but no help.  I have tried to remove myself but keep getting a system problem.  I tried from various computers.  Someone posted these pictures that I used on Rentals.com and orignally created a rental ad I finally had that removed but the pictures remain on the site.  I am afraid somoene will steal them again and post them on other sitews and ask people to wire money to Nigeria like the last time.  PLEASE HELP!  How do I get through to Zillow?

Profile picture for vicky2033
Thanks again!

Profile picture for rockinblu
Yeah, I already have flagged this thread as well.

The folks who've been helping are not Zillow employees.  I'll flag your post so a Zillow customer service person can see your issues.   Hopefully they'll have time in the next few days to delete the photos.

Profile picture for vicky2033
I just tried it doesnt work I also tried from another computer.  If someone can just remove all the pictures and description that would be great.  Thanks for your help.

Profile picture for rockinblu
Okay, one last suggestion before I give up and flag your question. Restart your computer. Then log back into Zillow using firefox, and try again.

Profile picture for vicky2033

I have claimed it as my house but the sytstem will no allow me to remove the pictures.  I keep getting an error message on my computer.  If you are able to removed it you have my permisson to remove it.  I don't need the pictures I just don't want them online because someone keeps copying it and setting up ads on other sites.  I have removed all of them accept for this one.   Please help.  thank you so much

It doesn't look like your house is for rent here on Zillow. As the owner you can claim your house with the yellow "edit" pencil under the main photo and use that same "edit" menu after you claim your house to "add/edit" photos.

Make sure to save them to your desktop if you want them because once you delete them from Zillow they're not retrieveable.

Profile picture for vicky2033
Thank you so much for your assistance.  I downloaded firfox as you suggested but I am still getting the same error message.  I am not a "techy" I am not sure what went wrong.  Any suggestions?  Thanks again. : )

Profile picture for rockinblu
Vicky, as usual I was still typing as wetdawgs was posting, but you get the message, and don't worry, the fox doesn't bite.

Profile picture for rockinblu
You're probably experiencing a browser compatibility problem with Zillow. I strongly suggest using Firefox.

Which browser are you using?  Firefox tends to be the most functional with Zillow, IE most of the time, Chrome and Safari are iffy.

Profile picture for vicky2033
Thank you so much for your help.  This has been a nightmare.  I was able to go in and claim my home but when I try to edit I can an error do you have any other suggestions?  I am getting  the following error message:

We're sorry, there is a problem with the site.

Please try one of the following:

• Use your browser's Back button to return to a previous page.
  • Check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization and try again.
  • The link you followed might be broken or expired. Try going to the home page and following the links there to find what you need.

Profile picture for rockinblu
Go to the home details page and click on "Edit." It's located right under the description. Claim your home, and then go back to "Edit," and select "Add/edit photos." You'll be able to delete the photos from there.