Profile picture for jsay1

How do I remove the home description info I have added? I don't want to share certain info.

• October 08 2010 - South Arroyo
  • 0

Profile picture for jsay1
I was referring to the house I have claimed-  the only way I could remove my description was to replace it with something (an *).  The site would not allow me to delete all information, which was what I wanted to do.  I realized after having the information up, I was perhaps giving away information that I preferred to remain private.

Go to my listing/home and then edit away.

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
jsay1 -

I can see that you were able to remove the description on your property. Are you referring to the house you claimed on the site?