Profile picture for patrick9902

How do I remove the real estate agent name from my house?

I did the orignal listing. Some how the realtor changed my listing when he listed it.  My listing ended midnight Aug 31, 2009 through the realtor.   Please help me remove his name and company from my listing.
  • September 01 2009 - Whitmer - Trilby
  • 0

patrick9902 -

You may remove the posting by following these steps:

1. Log-in to your Zillow account.
2. Go to Favorite Homes and click on the link to your property.
3. On the home details page, click "Edit status" beside your home price.
4. Choose from the dropdown list the reason for taking down the posting.
5. Do not forget to tick the disclaimer and hit the Save Changes button.

After you have taken it down, you may now post it as For Sale by Owner by clicking on "Post home for sale" under the Tools section of the Home Details page and follow the rest of the instructions.

However, the agent has posted your home for sale via an automated data feed from The Danberry Co., Realtors. I have already advised the agent to remove your home from the source of the feed so it will no longer be marked as for sale when zillow updates the website.

I have also removed the photo that the agent uploaded on your property.