Profile picture for 11june

How do I save my criteria?

• April 04 2011 - Corona
  • 0

Profile picture for TaraClark
Hi 11june,

Once you define your search criteria, you can click the "E-mail me new results" link in the filters box, or the "E-mail alerts" below the map. From there, you will get a lightbox (pop-up) and can enter your email and name your Search. New results will be emailed to you.

Happy Searching!

HI 11June:

I too have tried to use the search routines and have found them a bit wanting.

I would suggest you contact a Realtor and have them set up a search within the MLS of the criteria you are looking for. The results can be set up to update you daily or on a particular day(s) of the week. Pretty good idea for our busy schedules.

Best option... let an expert keep you posted.

Alternatively, you can search at [Promotional hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]