Profile picture for Islandqueen1

How do I see the inside of this house and get more detail on it. Is there a listing agent to call?

• Question refers to 3271 Angelus Dr, Waterford, MI 48329
  • 0

I just took a peek at that listing and there are pictures available. That was the good news .... the bad news is that the property went pending (they have an offer) 11 days ago. I can still send you the pictures, just contact me with your e-mail address and I will send them.

I am not the listing agent, but I could have shown you that house or any other house you may be interested in. Many people aren't aware that a buyers agent does not charge any fee to you as the buyer, our fee is paid from proceeds that the seller receives. So buyers shop for FREE!