Profile picture for Paula Day

How do I send a viewing report to my sellers?

• April 26 2011 - Tulsa
  • 1

I get the reports sent to me by Zillow and send them on to my clients, along with mls reports etc.

I would not use a zestimate, they are not professional.

You can find the number of views by opening the property details page, then scrolling the Zestimate graph.  On the left click "page views"

Profile picture for Paula Day

It would be nice to have that feature.  Thanks!

I don't think Zillow has this feature yet. It would be nice to get a detailed view of how many search result views and detail page views the property gets into a report to be able to print or send as suggested to your sellers.

The website has had a lot of upgrades lately, so I'm sure they are probably working on something for agents who utilize Zillow to the best of our ability to market our properties.