Profile picture for holdem64

How do I stop email notifications?

• September 18 2012 - Portland
  • 0

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hello holdem64,

Thanks for contacting us!  You can unsubscribe from Zillow emails by going to My Zillow > Account Settings.  On the left hand menu, click Subscriptions.  Un-check all the boxes of the notifications you no longer wish to receive. 

If you are referring to Saved Search email notifications, go to My Zillow > Saved Searches.  Un-check the "Email" box next to each saved search.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and I will be happy to help you.  Thank you!

Jeany
Customer Support

That's a Zillow Customer Service question and i have forwarded it to them