Profile picture for cwilcoxson

How do I stop getting status update emails about houses?

I've already unsubscribed from all emails from Zillow and I still get status update emails about houses that used to be in favorites list.  We used that list to help us buy a house, but we've already bought and closed on it, so I don't need to know the status on all those houses we had saved at one time or another.  How do I make it stop?
  • July 05 2012 - Kingston Springs
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
hi cwilcoxson -

Please click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you gave received. If you are still receiving emails, you can forward me a copy to further investigate. You can send me an email to neilr(at)zillow(dot)com.

Neil