How do I turn OFF the Zillow telephone introduction to a lead call????

• November 15 2012 - Dayton
  • 0

Profile picture for Tom_Larsen
Hello Gary,

I understand, and those numbers have been removed from the account.  That number was originally assigned to a library, then it was assigned to you and supposed to be later removed.  However, it was still linked to your phone which allowed you to continue to get calls.  The number has been cleared out and you should be all set.

Tom Larsen

Turning off the Whisper is NOT the problem.  The problem is that the callers are trying to call a library (???).  Everyone who comes to me via this process was trying to call a library and got me (Zillow) by mistake.  I believe that your contact number out there is the same number as some library phone number.....

Profile picture for Tom_Larsen
Hello Gary,

I went through and cleared out the numbers and you should no longer hear that whisper come through the line.

Thank you for using Zillow.

Tom Larsen
Technical Account Manager

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Gary -

I have created a ticket for you regarding your request.

They will notify you once completed.

Ice