Profile picture for kiasanford

How do I turn off Zestimates for my listing? It is so far off it's hurting my efforts!

I was told when I signed up on the FlatList.com site that I would be able to turn off the Zestimates for my listing since they were so far off. There are no accurate comps for my listing and the comps that the system uses are radically different from my home.
  • August 08 2012 - Ashland
  • 0

I'm sorry to hear that flatlist mislead you.   Zillow won't "turn off" Zestimates, but you can claim your home on Zillow and put in your estimate of value with justification for your estimate (e.g. appraisal, CMA etc)

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Zillow does not allow removal of Zestimates.  See the FAQ:
"what is a Zestimate".

Last time I posted "how" to do what you were asking, I was banned from posting on the website...