Profile picture for ksmorris

How do I update Zillow to show that my two family home is now two condos and not a single home?

• August 04 2009 - Western Addition
  • 0

Profile picture for ksmorris
Sheila - thank you for your response.  I changed it to a condo but the property addresss shows up as 1719-1721 Baker Street rather than as two separate residences (one ofr 1719 and one for 1721).  So my neighbor can't claim her home as separate from ours.  I don't see a way to change the street number.

When you submit your listing and the address comes up, claim the home as yours, if you have not already done so.  You will then be able to edit the home info.  First question, answer condo rather than single family.  At the bottom of the page save the changes & certify that you the owner. Submit and it will change immediately.