Profile picture for georgejabre

How do I update my house if I cannot find it on here?

I purchase my new home in June 2007. Since then I have added a room and bath and finished the basement with a bath and also added a 600sq ft deck. How can I get this information into zillow? I dont think my home has been on here or else I am dont know how to call it up. Thank you
  • January 24 2014 - Northwood
  • 0

Zillows information comes from public records (town tax assessor). So that would be how thus information would get changed and it could take a while to update. Is the town aware of these additions? If not and you plan to tell them, then there is a good chance that this can effect your tax. Just out of curiosity, what is the reason you need zillow to update this information?