Profile picture for virendra

How do I update the aerial view photo? You website photo shows absolutely the wrong property.

I can see the correct property by following the street address on the aerial photo. Your photo shows nothing but woods and you will find that that is not correct. I will update the home details consequent to substantial remodeling.
  • Question refers to 12328 Eleventh Tee Ln, Burlington, WA 98233
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
If you claim the home and set a "make me move" price, you enable the ability to edit the location.  Drag the symbol to the correct location and press the save buttons.

Then you can remove the "make me move" if you don't want it.

There is no simple way to calculate a geocode, so they have to do some approximation and extrapolation.  It is better in some areas than others.   But at least Zillow gives you the ability to correct the location.

As for when new images are taken; you have to ask MicroSoft or Google, as most of the images are theirs.  But the Satellites they used  do not pass over your home once a day, or even once a year.  And they have more than one image on file for each coordinate; so you may get a different image if you reload, or if you shift the center slightly and reload.