How do I update the zestimate of my home to reflect an accurate figure?

I notice that the zestimate of my 927 square foot townhouse is $106K while the average price of 9 other similar size properties on the block is at $122K. My house is completely remodeled, inside and out with all new exterior siding, trim and paint. We have the nicest yard and grass as well. I'm guessing the zestimate is so low due to the fact that we paid $82K for the foreclosed house in 2011. I'd like to see it properly priced with other homes in the neighborhood.
  • August 28 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
Zillow does not compare interiors, yards or grass.  The Zestimate means nothing in the real estate market.  Should you be looking to sell your home consult a local Realtor who will properly assess the value of your home based on MLS data.