How do I upload or edit listings?

I have a few listings&my office has several, none show up on Zillow - how do I upload listings and if needed, edit listings?

• February 11 2009 - Daphne
  • 0

Are your listings stored in a database, spreadsheet or other type of file?  If so, they can be exported to an xml format that zillow and others can read. 

Once you have xml file "ready to go", you will need to publish it to your web server and then tell Zillow where to pick it up.  You also will need to make sure that your XML file if properly formated and meets Zillows spec "to the letter".  Zillows specs can be found at:
http://www.zillow.com/feeds/FeedsSpecs.htm