Profile picture for RolandSmith5

How do I verify an Make me move add is for real

9247 wittig ave , Las Vegas Nv I talked to and agent in that area and was told that home is not for sell please Help
I have tried to contact the seller using your web site but have had no response
Roland Smith
  • January 23 2012 - West Las Vegas
  • 0

I know its been a couple of months since asking this question, but Make Me Move is kind of a flakey category.  Many people put their houses on MMM and then get inundated with phone calls from agents trying to sell their services (violating Zillow guidelines) so the poor home owner stops responding. 

There are many real listings on Zillow, despite the opinions (not facts) of an agent on this thread.   Just don't put too much hope in the MMM listings. 

If you let me know what kind of home you are looking ...[solitication deleted.  Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

Nothing on Zillow is real.  They are not licensed real estate brokers with access to any live real estate listing information.

Zillow scrapes public data from tax assessor websites to provide "listings", most of which never are for sale, or have already sold years ago.

Zillow home value "zestimates" are not accurate.  No mortgage lender or local municipality uses Zillow data for tax or valuation purposes.

In short you should be working with a local Realtor to find the right house.

Hello Roland,

This home is not listed on the MLS.  It did sell in September of 2010 for $133,000.  There are 6 other properties in the same area that range from $120,000 to $134,900.  If you would like to know anything about them, pleae feel free to let me know and I will send you details.

Best of luck, and thanks for reading.