How do I view list current foreclosure homes

• December 21 2012 - West Bloomfield
  • 0

Profile picture for mpayne3

Good foreclosures sell very quickly.  You will need a fast and dependable agent to get you into the home quickly.  Let me know the price range and area you are seeking and I will send you a list of active foreclosure and put you on alert as soon as new foreclosure hits the market.
Michelle Payne
[email address removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information]

Like Jim and Mindy said, it is always best to enlist the help of a local Realtor, we are the experts and can get you in homes before they even go on the MLS sometimes. Getting you first crack at the home. 

I am a local realtor with offices in Franklin and Birmingham. If you contact me with more of what you are looking for, (area, size, price), I can e-mail listings to you.

I would recommend contacting a local agent and letting them know that is what you are most interested. In my market in order to list a property on MLS that is a foreclosure we must identify it with a code to let the other agents know. If it is the same in your market, a local agent can set up a search for you just to notify you when foreclosures come on the market.
Good luck in your search.
Mindy