Profile picture for LegoKing

How do I write a review about my agent?

I want to leave a review about my agent. How do I do that?
  • September 05 2009 - Lake Stevens
  • 0

https://www.zillow.com/reviews/write/?s=X1-ZUzdrrvtsmc749_3wgux

My Agent is Sharon LaBuda. 

Anyone who need help with real estate should DEFINITELY call her.

She is extremely dedicated and follows through so you have all your questions answered.

I will and have recommended her and will CERTAINLY call upon her for ALL my real estate needs.

• May 20

Profile picture for nanagator
Our home was listed with Better Homes in Douglasville, Georgia working with our Agent Mrs. Isabel Haynes very closely through Selling our home since we no longer lived in Georgia.  In the beginning of documenting, and setting our selling price she worked very diligently towards each task of selling our home.  Mrs Isabel Haynes hard work went un noticed since it wasn't on the market very long (4-months) and we closed. I must congratulate her for her work from start to finish. I would recommend her as anyones agent for fast results anytime. Her caring approach, professional advice, and above all her continious contact after our sell. Thanks Isabel your a true Professional.

Mr. Mrs. Doyle & Rosetta Carter
Jaacksonville, Florida
  • April 29

You can ask your agent to send you a link or you can look your agent up in the Zillow Directory and click on the "write a review" link. Taking the time to write a review is always a nice thing to do especially if you were happy with their professional services.

Profile picture for p bowen38

What a great help was with the purchase of my house in the upper Ojai area . He found me a cute 1920s country style house. All updated and in move in ready condition.We just love this place! I listed my previous house with Dave and he got it sold in less then 60  days. I recommend Dave for all of your real estate needs.  Thanks again Dave.  Peter B.

HEHE. Hey Bruce! Thanks for trying bud. I appreciate it. Glad you love the house and everything went smoothly.

Zillow has a system set up to review lenders, but I do not think that they have a place to leave reviews for agents as far as I know.