Profile picture for Cannd21

How do I write a review of my realtor? I ahve tried but it won't let me do the rating.

• May 16 2011 - Oklahoma City
  • 1

Profile picture for kirk a johnson1
Do not work with Lynette Lussier or Signature Realty in Colorado. Dishonest, unprofessional, rude, high pressure sales tactics.
  • July 31

Profile picture for JakeClark8
Just observation, I'm looking for a home to buy in Ocean Shores, WA  on Zillow.  Every property I find that , in my opinion,   that seems overpriced is listing by the same agency, John L. Scott in Ocean Shores,WA ?   There was one  of these properties.  I actually looked at in Ocean Shores, 300 miles from my current home, with another agent from another agency  , it didn't change my opinion.
  • June 14

Profile picture for oliverli
As I look online, there seems to be nowhere to honestly review Realtors. I can only find good reviews and judging by my own experience, that can't be right. That's too bad - I'm stuck with a Realtor now that was perhaps the worth I've ever endured,l and the last three Realtors I've dealt with in central Pennsylvania were AWFUL, unprofessional, incompetent. This seems to be the one industry that is immune to negative criticism in the age of the information highway. But what you can find online are plenty of articles about clients who posted negative reviews of Realtors and got sued. How is this possible when people rate professors online, doctors, contractors, dates, just about all products????
  • June 12

Profile picture for guuannie
I tried to post a bad experience with the realtor and got rejected by Zillow again and again... Then I found a bunch of people had the same experiences like me. Try to avoid using so-called top seller realtor, especially Cathy Santigo in Sammamish WA! Her strategy being top seller is to convince owners to sell the houses as low as the owners agree so she can sell them as fast and as many as possible. At the same time, she charges full 3% commission but only willing to pay the minimum first floor staging. I used another agent who paid my FULL house staging and the house got sold $50k more than her estimate!
  • May 12

Profile picture for prostik
We had one of the worst experiences of our lives with Ms. Cathy Brennan and Meybohm in Aiken, SC  that we ever experienced with a realtor. We felt that Ms. Brennan was not only inadequate in every way possible, but we felt ultimately cost us the sale of our home. We ended up bringing Meybohm,  Ms. Brennan, and her broker in charge, Carolyn Moore before the SC Board of Realtors where they were found guilty on 3 violations of the SC Realtors Code of Ethics. She was shortly thereafter promoted to Vice President.I will leave it up to the readers to draw their own conclusions. I posted this on Zillow about two months ago and it still has not shown up. The real estate market is so bad that everyone is protecting their own. The only way homes are getting sold is that the desperate people are dropping their pants to the ground on price.
  • February 13

Profile picture for wilfly2eat8
I'm not the type of person to normally  take the time out of my day to write a review, so I'll make this quick   I feel I need to warn people about working with Liz Flint CENTURY 21 Hardee-Team Realty.  She was absolutely rude and unprofessional.  She won't return calls and the time I did catch her on the phone, she was argumentative and aggressive.  I requested to see one of her listings and she refused. In fact she pushed me off by saying she would call me back because she had an offer to write.  She has never returned any call.  I would be happy to remove this post if her broker contacts me to discuss.  I have worked in Real Estate for over 10 years and have never treated a client with such disrespect.

I had a terrible experience with John Hybl Owner of Care Real Estate Bloomingdale, Il. I still don't see my review of him.

Profile picture for dewolfson
My review got rejected, absolutely not sure why, but avoid Renee and Maic FFriedrich, Keller Williams, Folsom, CA

Profile picture for dewolfson
I've posted two, but Zillow hasn't allowed one to be made public yet.  Not sure if it's going to pass their moderators, but stay away from Keller Williams, Renee and Maic Friedrich...

Avoid Re/Max and an agent named Sam Simmons! The absolute worst experience I've had with a real estate company!

If the agent is registered on Zillow (check under "find a pro" at the top of the page), you can write a review by opening their profile and then clicking on "write a review" just below their photo.

Profile picture for teacherreno
I have had a similar situation where I was not satisfied but cannot find anywhere online to post a review.  Zillow also doesn't seem user friendly that way.

Profile picture for mitchsilvers
i am having the same issue.  The agency and the realtor are not listed in Zillow and i have tried finding REVIEW SITES for Realtors through Google..nothing..   If you know of a site serving the LA area please let me know.

ALSO:  if you are interested... NEVER work with PEAK REALTY or an agent named David Darwish.  They are terribly unprofessional ... my recent experience with them caused me to acutally file a complaint with the DRE.. i have been investing in real estate for over 20 years and have dealt w/many realtors.. some better than others.. but i will say in my opinion this is the worst....  and i believe ... I BELIEVE they are fraudulent .... 

Here's an FAQ to get you started.