Profile picture for daneenj

How do i add a widget to my website? I already copied and pasted but it wont accept it? thanks Danee

• May 25 2010 - Rapid City
  • 0

Profile picture for Elixir
Mary Alonso,

Based on the URL, it looks like a brokerage web site and you may not be able to customize it without the broker permission. Very likely that you may have to get your own domain to add such widgets. Check with your broker. Good luck!

I just wanted to add a contact form from Zillow or if anyone has any other suggestions let me know because I can't get Zillow to work.  www.c21affiliated.com/maryalonso

Good article Matt

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
 Hello "daneenj"

It is a little more than cut and paste.

I have created a simple website for you to see the code and see the simple display of the widget.  This widget shows my only listing.
www.ABBATEXAS.com
If you are using Internet Explorer.
Click on View
Click on Source
At line 13 you can see where I pasted the Widget Code. (this is a large amount of data and it all must be pasted to correctly show)

See if that helps.

Also I was using Notepad for the simple text document, but you probably have a control panel interface for your website. You must be working at the HTML level for this to show correctly.

HTML is the original language of the internet, but it is still useful,

James Callas - Realtor® - ePRO®

Profile picture for daneenj
daneenjacquot.com

thank you!!

Profile picture for mattbowers
Hi, Matt from Zillow here.

This article might be helpful: http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Zillow-Widget-Tips/

If that doesn't do the trick for you, post your website address here and I'll take a look.

Hope this helps!