Profile picture for LovelyAngels

How do i get an apartment, access, and help ?

i am a mother of 4 looking for a new start. I am looking to relocate to Tampa, Florida from New York City. I would like to apply for Access because i have Public Assistance here I also would like to find a 4 bedroom apartment for my children and I .. How do I go about that?
  • December 30 2010 - Tampa

Best Answer

Visit the Tampa Housing and Community Development website for starters.

Also the Department of children and family services. for your Access.

Profile picture for LovelyAngels
Can i apply to Access although im currently out of the state?

Excellent information Joesph. Taking the time to do a Goggle Search to help someone that isn't a home buyer, or even in your state. Well done!

Happy funding, Rudi