How do interested inquiries about your listing get to you? Do they call or email?

January 07 2013 - Cullman

I closed many leads from Zillow over the past three years.  I have found the serious ones pick up a phone and call me, or send me a direct email.
I respond to them all and the ones that reply back show a level of interest just by doing that.  Not everyone is serious, and that is ok too.   I spend a lot of time just answering general questions.

Take care.

Spirit

Some call, Some Email.  Most of my contacts have called in from one of my Zillow ads.

Your listing appears to have both phone and Email contact options.   So, whatever the interested party decides to do, it could be either.

If E-mail, check your spam folder as I find Zillow E-mail goes to spam.

That would depend on whether your provided a phone number and/or email address in your listing.

Just be aware that if you have a 'For Sale By Owner' listing on Zillow and you provide a phone number, real estate agents may attempt to contact you in order to get the listing. While this may violate state and federal law, this doesn't seem to stop agents from calling you - whether or not you're on the 'Do not call' registry.