How do ou suggest a property be removed from Zillow?

I just tried to buy a house and the deal fell through because the seller is engaged in a lawsuit on the property.  I just saw that the property is listed again.  This guy is shady and seemed to be lying to us throughout much of the process.  Is there someway to MARK that on the zillow profile?  I'm happy to provide the address and proof of much of this process.  Is there someway to speak to someone at zillow about this?
  • June 13 2012 - Butcher's Hill
  • 0

If the house is for sale and the person selling it is the owner or authorized agent, Zillow can't do too much because he is not telling buyers everything up front about the lawsuit.

I appreciate your desire to try to warn others, but each buyer has to travel their path of due diligence. You hope that the guy gets what he deserves if he is doing the wrong thing.