How do people find me on Zillow?I am a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerag

My listings are listed on Zillow and I'd like to know how I tell my clients to log on and look for me on Zillow to give me comments.  How do I direct them to my site?

Mary Chin Greninger
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE
  • May 23 2011 - Howell
  • 0

People love to see nice write ups for community events and for interesting local area from historic neighborhoods to favorite dishes at local restaurants.

You know your area well. People on the board are drawn to information and interesting topics. You can also get more hits by tailoring your profile page so the Zillow community can get to know you better. They have a great video on that here

Being helpful to posters not in your area on topics of general real estate knowledge and adding links to help sites can all improve your number of hits and contacts. Hope to hear more about your local area and welcome to Zillow!

Send your clients a link to their listing from this site.  Not sure what you are referring to when you state "look for me on Zillow and give me comments"  Comments on what?  Your profile, their listing?   You can add details on the listing by editing manual.