Profile picture for Chris and Becky

How do we unlist our home? We have decided to take it off the market.

• Question refers to 42317 Thunderhill Rd, Parker, CO 80138
  • 0

@Chris and Becky:

Apparently you've registered already as you've posted.   It is not possible to post without registering.

You've claimed a home in 2009, and the one you mention appears to be claimed.   If you wish to edit home facts, please see this link to the Help Center.

Profile picture for Chris and Becky

So I have searched all over this freaking site and I cannot find the place where you can register!!!!!!!!!
I have a password and Zillow sure as .... wants me to let them send me advertisements - but I am running in circles trying to set up an acct.I just want to access my own home and correct information that was never confirmed with me to begin with.

Hi Chris and Becky -

Here are the steps to do so:

1. Log in to your account on Zillow and pull up the address.
2. On the home details page, click on "Edit status" beside the sale price.
3. Choose "No longer for sale" from the drop down list and hit on "Create your listing".

Thanks.