Profile picture for WBHESQ

How do you add "lot" size?

I "claimed" my home after setting up my zillow profile, and was trying to update its features and get a better picture of its value related to local comps. I'm getting killed because the value is in the lot, not the structure, but zillow has lot size as --

Can't seem to find an answer anywhere.  Any idea how to add lot size?  Thanks. 
  • October 09 2010 - Winter Park
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for WBHESQ
I found the answer myself; if you were looking for the answer also:

You have to actually "claim" your home to really edits its facts.  I thought that I'd done so, but instead had just added it to my "favorites."  Once you "certify" that you are the homeowner (the website will ask you a couple questions) then you have far more data fields to edit and the ability to include a far greater level of detail.