Profile picture for Felipe Borges

How do you calculate Estimate value?

I live on 2127 Brickell ave #604, Miami, Fl and would like to see what you can do on my apt on your site. I love your site and used to tell everyone to look at it when they are looking for a new apt, but mine is showing old pictures (it doesnt look like this anymore) and has 3 different Estimates. How is that possible?
Can you correct that?

Thank you,

Felipe Borges
  • November 15 2011 - Brickell

Hi Felipe,

I am afraid only you can do this or your Realtor if he has it listed.  It is very simple, just claim the property as yours and Zillow will allow you to update it.  You must register in the Zillow site before you can do any changes.  Funny I remember showing this property when it was for sale last year.  Love the building!  Just make sure you put in all the information including square feet, bedrooms, etc.

Nayla Benitez, PA
EWM Realtors

You live in a fabulous area! You can go in, under My Zillow, top right, claim your home and put up new pictures. Show off that fabulous blue Florida sky and ocean. Then go in and tweak the actual condo, putting in real square footage, the larger the square footage and upgrades, the more Zillow values it and don't be upset if the price is low. A condo near you that was foreclosed on might be dragging the Zillow price down. No worries, realtors use the MLS to ascertain potential market value.