Profile picture for eachaff

How do you contact Zillow to tell them they have the wrong information on a house.

I need to contact zillow to tell them they have the wrong information on my house that is up for sale.....19 ledgewood Dr., Colonie, NY 12205.....They have I sold my house in 2003 for $150,.00.00....I never sold my house since I built it in 1972....Check and you will see the same owners on the house since that date.....Please change, and I want to have that done ASAP....You are hurting my sale of the house.

May 22 2013 - Albany

If it is your house you can go to the description page and claim the house as your the owner. You can then update information. You also are given a link to email Zillow to ask them to make any changes you feel are needed.

Profile picture for eachaff

Thank You, Victoria for the info.
Betty

I would have your agent contact Zillow, or contact someone through the Zillow Help Center: http://www.zillow.com/help/

Did you ever refinance or take out an equity loan?  Zillow pulls from public records and if a lien was recorded, sometimes that gets transferred into the system as a sale.

However, most buyers know that information that Zillow pulls is not always accurate.  If they are working with a buyer's agent, that agent will be able to tell them the accurate info.

Best,
~Tori