Profile picture for cmsinvinc

How do you contact zillow to have incorrect street/map information changed?

I had to do this with Google Earth and maps, and they checked and confirmed with me that I was right and changed things.  So how do I do this with Zillow?  I feel that it is affecting my home value as it is showing information incorrectly regarding one side of my driveway.  If you need any additional information, please let me know, however I would appreciate knowing who to contact and how to get this corrected.  Thank you very much.

May 02 2012 - Boones Mill

Best Answer
Ah, that makes sense now.  Bing is a separate entity from Zillow, so you have to start with Bing.      www.maps.bing.com has a contact option in the lower left corner in grey "feedback".   (I have to scroll down to see it on my laptop).

Profile picture for cmsinvinc
You are welcome.  I have send my question to Bing Maps and have a reference number.  I appreciate your help.

I hope you get it solved quickly and easily.  Thanks for best answer!  I appreciate it.

Profile picture for cmsinvinc
Great, thank you so much, it kind of makes sense to deal with the map people because that is what I had to do with Google.  I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction!

Profile picture for cmsinvinc

Thank you again for your response.  Let me try again and state things a little simpler.  There is no problem where the icon where my home is, it is right beside it.  However I have over 5 acres of land and my Private Driveway/Private Road loops around my house.  The Bing Map is incorrect with regard to my Private Driveway/Private Road, as it shows it going somewhere that it does not.  That is what I want to correct, and I was able to do so with Google.  How do I do that with Zillow/Bing?

Thank you again.

Profile picture for cmsinvinc
Thank you very much for your response.  No, not all of the information on the Bing map is correct.  I will try to explain.  The icon is located close to my home, that is correct.  I have a Private Road/Driveway that comes up from one side of my home and loops around the back of my home and comes down the other side over a bridge; both of these points are connected to a State road.  The result is like a 'horse-shoe' or 'U-shape' in appearance around my house.  What Zillow is showing on Bing is a Vestige, which disappeared when I purchased my home, of a continuance and connecting of my Private Driveway going to another location on another person's property.  That is Incorrect, it ceased to exist with the purchase of my property and I obtained a Private Road/Driveway looping around my house as I have tried to describe above.  Sorry to provide so many words here, I was just trying to explain it clearly.  If you need any additional information, please let me know.  As I say, it has been corrected on Google Maps, etc.  Thank you again, I look forward to any assistance you can provide about who to contact, whether it be Contact information at Bing, or anywhere else.

There are two approaches:

1.  Zillow gets their maps from bing maps, so do they have it correct?

2.  If the icon on the map is incorrect, you can move it but I'm not sure that is the issue as you mentioned "one side of my driveway".