Profile picture for Sdemanes

How do you find the value of a house at a specific address

I'm wanting the value of a house in E. Peoria IL
  • June 23 2010 - Peoria
  • 0

If you were living in my marketplace, I would conduct a comparative market analysis for the area surrounding the property in question.  We do that every time we make presentation to list properties.  And we do that without any obligation.  I am sure that there are great realtors in Peoria who will do that for you.  Good luck.

You also might go to your state tax assessor's website to see the current tax assessment.  That might give you a starting point.

If you are looking for a Zestimate, you can just type in the address to the property on Zillow's main page and it should take you to the property details page. From there, you should be able to find the Zestimate.

If you are looking for a more accurate number, and considering selling, I could refer you to a few Realtors in the E.Peoria area that could help you.