How do you follow up on Zillow listing?

How does one go about purchasing properties listed on Zillow foreclosures?
I am updated on listing daily.  Some are going into forclosure and others are in forclosure.  After getting the Zillow update, what is the next step in finding out how/what to do?
  • February 14 2013 - Fort Collins
  • 0

It has been my experience that the majority of inquiries that I receive related to properties that are listed on Zillow Foreclosures are not yet on the market.  I believe Zillow automatically posts these upon the recordation of a Trustee Sale.  However, it could be weeks or months before these homes actually hit the market.

If you are working with a qualified Realtor, he or she can set you up with an automated search that will notify you the day this home hits the market;, or any other foreclosure that matches your criteria for that matter.

Yes I have heard that at times the info is a bit outdated, hopefully your RE agent's listing reports are keeping you up to date on the latest listings coming out. They are going pretty quick if it's a good deal around here.

I appreciate the help. 
Unfortunately, I have already contacted an experienced agent that I have had numerous transactions.  I got the distinct impression that it was less than productive to pursue Zillow listing.

You should probably rely a little more heavily on your RE agent for this information as he/she will likely have more updated local information as compared to a nationwide internet site. Perhaps get the Z update, make a list then email that to your realtor to see which ones are valid and which are not.  Good luck.