How do you get market reports up onto Zillow?

We've got one of those hard to zestimate kinda places!
  • October 04 2010 - South Lake Tahoe

I have never seen a market report value posted on Zillow. You can post one as a photo on the home page, but Zestimate or no Zestimate, I do not believe that you can create/alter the value. You can as Nick mentioned add an estimate as long as you already have a Zestimate to start with. Zillow has a thread about that here. I believe that you can also tailor the comps.

Zestimates are not appraisals and they are not meant to be CMA's. They are a stand alone number as far as I know that you cannot alter even if you feel that they are not correct for whatever reason. See what Zillow says and if I missed that feature on the site, I hope you repost. I'd love to learn something new.

Thanks Nick, have a Z call in the am and will go through that so I can get the process down.

Want to figure out how to get basic market reports on too. Have been writing these almost daily it seems for last 3 plus  years.

Hi Richard,

If a home already has a Zestimate on the property detail page that you believe is not an accurate representation of the home value, you can add your own estimate and complete the Agent Comments section for the property.

This is a great measure to highlight the features of a home that impact the home value, but might not be prioritized when determining the Zestimate.

Nick Taylor