Profile picture for igomez

How do you get sale price of home listed as foreclosure n/a.

• August 25 2011 - Tucson
  • 0

Profile picture for igomez
I'm looking at home that are listed in the foreclosure section. Some of the address don't have a price, they only have foreclosure N/A. How do I know how much the house cost? 

Profile picture for igomez

I'm looking at homes that are foreclosure under Zillow. The selling price is foreclosure N/A and then they have a Zestime Price.

Hi!

I'm not sure I understand your question. Where are you looking for the sales price of a home and why?

I'd be happy to help you if you can give me a better explanation of what you are trying to do.

Jo Ann