Profile picture for Rod Xuereb

How do you get your home off zillow?

• Question refers to 5730 173rd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
I'm assuming you are not talking about the property indicated in your question, since home Q&A was supposed to be disabled on 4/22/10?

But since you have indicated it with a "make me move" and it is a "listing" on your profile...  To remove the "make me move", click on "my Zillow" in the upper right corner of this page; go to your listings, and click "cancel" next to the listing, then give the reason for removal (not for sale; sold....).

It won't remove the public records data, but it will remove the "make me move".  If you want to remove other items you posted, go to the home details page, and you can edit anything you added, including removal of photos.  Then you can "unclaim" it if you don't want your profile associated with it.

The public records data is not supposed to be able to be removed.  Some Real Estate agents have found ways of "hiding" it; but that really is a bug in the site, and was usually done by accident without their direct knowledge, and is not to be exploited, and I was told to stop telling people how to exploit the bug since there is no known cure.