Profile picture for PattyDeeds

How do you get your info?

The home listed as 6 Hillview Cir. Milton, WV has a picture of 6 Hillview Lane. The description of the house is also the description of 6 Hillview Lane (I can only assume this but I do know the description isn't of 6 Hillvie Cir. because that is my home). Corrections need to be made to the information on this site.
  • July 28 2012 - Culloden
  • 0

I don't see any photos except satellite photos associated with the property.  Is it possible that the map location is wrong?    You can claim your home on Zillow and move the icon on the map.

It appears the incorrect mapping is coming from bing maps.