Profile picture for Mike Cluck

How do you include a link to another website in the about me section of the zillow profile?

• February 21 2012 - North Aurora
  • 0

I just bookmarked the links and then dragged that to my profile page. It worked. The only downside is that I ran out of room on my profile for almost everything but the links.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Mike,

After or while creating your "About Me" section, highlight the word/s that you want to be hyper-linked, then click the chain-like button at the top of the "About Me" box. You'll see the "Add link" box where you can just add/type the website URL that you want the word/s to be hyper-linked to.

Hope this helps and thank you for using Zillow!

Neil

I believe you "can", you just create the links in any HTML editor, and paste them in when editing...

here is a link to a profile with several for a sample:
Dan, the_country_hick

And there also is an "HTML link" box to create HTML links directly above the text input box when you are creating or editing your "about me" section.  If you don't see it, perhaps you are using Google Chrome?  The FireFox browser works best on the site.

Also, if you click on "edit profile", there is a place to paste in your YouTube URL.

Look at Spencer's profile for a sample.

I dont believe that is allowed, though Zillow gives you plenty of ways to show yourself off via a link to your BLOG, EMAIL, WEBSITE, LISTINGS and PHONE in your profile. I see you have only used the website link with no Facebook or Twitte links . . ..