Profile picture for tgrab

How do you limit your search for ONLY 2 bedroom houses? I see 0+, 1+, 2+, etc... I get everything.

Seems there is not a function to limit to only 1 or 2 bedrooms.
  • January 22 2013 - Frances Slocum
  • 1

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Zillow used to allow you to set the range... now it only allows you to set the minimum for the filter.  They figure that most people won't care if there is an extra room that they don't need.

You still can set a range for the number of square feet, if one is really concerned that some homes may be "too big".

Yes if does make it a bit more difficult if one is looking for bedrooms with a given minimum size.

Profile picture for jaysiah
As a realtor,  I don't set my buyer searches on Zillow, so I'm not sure if this system will get as specific as you want.  However, if you contact a trusted realtor in your area, they will definitely be able to streamline a search that is customized to your liking.  I know that one thing I do for many buyers' searches is separate out Short Sale Pending homes and Short Sale Bankruptcy homes; they have their own issues, and it's nice to know that upfront. 

Happy House Hunting!

I suggest that you try 1+ bedrooms.