How do you maximize Zillow leads

Hello All. 

I am trying to find out from all of you greats out there how you really maximize your efficiency on Zillow. I am new to Zillow and just want to find out how to be successful on the site. I know reviews are important, but is there anything else? Is answering questions or posting discussions important. Also when you get a lead inquiring about a particular property, do you just send them the mls listing or do you try to send them a bunch of homes like that home? I know most lead sources attract different types of consumers so I am just wondering what have you seen work best!?
  • August 10 2012 - Dallas
  • 0

I would send the potential buyers the listing, and ask them if they would like to set up a consultation with you and you'd be more then happy to answer any questions.

Profile picture for Bert Pope
I try to respond quickly and share the information they requested. Then ask if they would like to have additional information on homes similar to the type of home they inquired about.
I try to always make sure that they are not working with another realtor as well.
Then a call to action, like, "I've got some great ideas and look forward to helping you find the right home".
Good Luck. I look forward to reading what others may be doing too.

Sara from Zillow here.  I would suggest you check out www.zillowacademy.com for classes on how to use the various parts of Zillow to your advantage.  August is a little light on classes because so many people are out for vacation, but September will have more.  Unfortunately the September calendar isn't posted yet, but will be soon.  I believe we are actually shooting to have a "leads" class on Sept 21st where we'll get a panel of agents to talk about how they convert internet leads, which could be interesting to you.