Profile picture for yoshinofamily965622

How do you update house information?

I was researching my home on zillow, but the house info is incorrect. I recently completed an addition to my home and increased the square footage. The county records are now up-to-date. Thank you.
  • September 18 2009 - Lahaina
  • 0

To be able to edit information on your property you have to first claim that the property is yours.

Click on the "Homes" tab to search for your address - then on the bottom of your home's page under "Home Ownership" click on "Claim your home" - follow the directions to claim it and then you should be able to edit the information on that property including the new square footage. Hope that helps!