Profile picture for bhatiat

How does Zillow follow up if a user is victim of lowballing and readjusting game, by a loan company?

I think I have been wrongly quoted the rate and later denied the rate. Loan company kept delaying rate lock despite all the documents were provided with in couple of hours of contacting. On 3rd day, company asks to resubmit the application and by then same rate was offered with much higher closing cost.

I read Zillow discourages this but does Zillow follow up further with the company? All user can do is give bad reviews.
  • August 26 2011 - Cambrian Park

Thank you I will look into this.  I also reached out to you offline. If you have any concerns or questions let us know.

Candace

Profile picture for bhatiat
Here you go.. I just realized that on clicking the ZQ id, I can go back to old quote and flag it. I just did that.

ZQ-YXHBTKS

I will contact you offline.... thanks for reaching out!

Profile picture for bhatiat
I was offered 3.75% for super conforming loan. How can I flag the quote, now that same rate is no longer being offered? I do have email from Zillow, when contact the loan company using Zillow website. It has ZQ-xxx Id details and other information, but I am not sure who to pass that information to, and how it matters.

I saw that she has posted a review.  I haven't seen any quote flags.

bhatiat if you would like me to flag the quote for you I can.  I just need the quote ID (ZQ-XXXXX).

Thanks Candace, he already did that.

Hello bhtitat,

If you feel that a quote that your received on Zillow is not fair your more then welcome to flag the quote.  Click on the quote flag icon ( see picture below)

Once you click that button it box will pop up. Please enter your email, the purpose of the flag, then we will investigate the flag for you.  You can also write a review about the lender, if you have a loan request ID.  A loan request ID starts with (ZR-XXXXX).

We also mystery shop lenders to insure that they are providing correct, accurate information, and good customer service to our borrowers.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any other concerns please let us know.

Candace

Just curious, what rate were you quoted for a no closing cost 20 Year loan?

This is the reason I am no longer a member of ZMM. I don't know how many lenders are doing this but enough of them are that it makes it hard to compete when quoting REAL scenarios to consumers. And the problem begets the problem. When one person is doing it others feel they need to as well and so on..

Sorry, I have no idea what recourse you have in this case. Have you tried contacting Zillow directly?

Greg