Profile picture for Aduncan05

How does a home for sale by owner get posted to your site. I am selling my own home.

• October 14 2011 - Kokomo
  • 0

Profile picture for Aduncan05
Thank you!

Are you listing your home for sale on local MLS site?  If so, it should autofeed.  I believe Zillow offers ad for $39.99 FSBO, but there is also the "make me move" you can use.  The other person is right, Postlets is free and it goes to Zillow.  Best of luck selling your home.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
find your home and you can click "post this home for sale or rent"
there are instructions on the FAQ section and there are videos on youtube on how to do it.

also...Check out postlets.com
  I don't know if it's free to FSBO or not, it's free to agents, so I just assume it's free to FSBO.

there is also a good blog by a guy that goes by Rockinblu on how to market your FSBO, I'll see if I can find the thread and post it.  As an agent I of course encourage you to list with an agent but, that is a decision, you've asked for information. Here's the blog