Profile picture for lkool

How does a ob change effect mortgage?

I was at my previous job for about 5 years,  and made a change to my current company in june.  I am not really happy with the new position and have an opportunity to go back to my old company without losing any income.   Would two job changes in less than a year hurt my credit / mortgage approval?
  • October 08 2012 - Minneapolis
  • 0

Profile picture for GMerino
No, it will not.  Make sure you inform your loan officer that your working with to update the application to inform the underwriter. 

It is also important that your are hired back without any contingencies.