How does make me move work?

• March 17 2012 - Erie
  • 0

You can set a price for your home that would literally make you move. Then when people search your home will come up, and they can either email or call if they have interest.

I find mostly it is people either premarketing their home to gauge interest before the go to the trouble to list it, or people setting some crazy price no one could get financed anyway.

I called on one the other day and he said he needed a couple of weeks before he could show it, did I think I was REALLY interested...gee, I don't know I called, but hard to say since I haven't SEEN it yet. He said it would be a while before they were ready to move as they were building. So it seems he just wanted to know if he would get calls.