Profile picture for shian88

How does one adjust the Price History section and what does NCI mean?

The price history on my house is inaccurate. I purchased the home on 12/11/2008 and it has never been up for sale since but my listing states it has. How do I correct this error and what does NCI mean?
  • June 23 2011 - Eastside
  • 0

Not sure you can adjust it, please consider contacting Zillow.com Customer Support for such questions.  I have found them to be helpful and responsive.   I believe they get the price sold history from public records and therefore it may not be open to debate.

Best of luck.
Spirit