Profile picture for cjankogardner

How does one contact Zillow to report a problem, such as home marker is placed on wrong property?

• June 15 2012 - US
  • 0

The homeowner can change the home icon on the map.  first claim your home, then see the instructions in this FAQ.

Profile picture for BillMcCoskey
I, too have been trying to get corrections made for weeks now. Our home's "Zestimate" is HALF of what the asking price is. We have a very unique property where comps don't exist. The Zillow price is based on incorrect comps and even worse, incorrect reporting of the property selling price in 2000, about 1/3 of what it really sold for. Zillow won't change that figure, nor will they contact me with an explanation. I'm about ready to ask that the home be removed from the Zillow site. 

Profile picture for ms.merion
I have tried to correct a listing on Zillow's website for months but to no avail.  When you pull up the listing, there is a category for reporting a problem.  I have posted the problem several times but no correction is made to the listing.  I have found it very frustrating and am beginning to wonder if anything I read on Zillow's website is accurate.   Good Luck.